Notice of rights of members in connection with certain documents
Godolphin Resources Limited ABN 13 633 779 950 (Godolphin) gives notice pursuant to section 110K of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act) of the rights of members (Shareholders) to:
- elect to receive or not receive certain documents; and
- make requests to be sent certain documents in physical or electronic form.
Godolphin is required to send the following documents to Shareholders, and Shareholders are entitled to receive:
- documents that relate to a meeting of Shareholders, such as a notice of meeting or proxy or voting forms;
- the Annual Report of Godolphin (comprising the financial report, directors’ report and auditor’s report for the relevant financial year); and
- a notice of members’ rights under section 110K of the Corporations Act (such as this notice), unless the notice is readily available on a website, together with any other documents prescribed by relevant regulations, (collectively, the Documents).
Your right to make an election
Each Shareholder is entitled to:
- elect to be sent Documents in either physical form or electronic form; and
- elect not to be sent the Annual Report of Godolphin (and any other documents prescribed by the relevant regulations),
by notifying Godolphin of the election.
A Shareholder may make an election in relation to all Documents or a specified class(es) of Documents.
Godolphin encourages all Shareholders to receive communications to ensure that they stay informed. Electronic communications also reflect Godolphin’s commitment to minimising paper usage.
In addition to any election, a Shareholder is also entitled to request that Godolphin send a particular Document to the Shareholder in physical form or in electronic form.
Notifying Godolphin of your election or request
You can make your election and/or request and notify Godolphin by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, or by contacting Godolphin’s registry Automic directly: