Lachlan Fold Belt hosts multiple tier 1 mining projects
NSW’s Lachlan Fold Belt is a world-class mining precinct, and GRL has one of the largest exploration landholdings in the LFB with over 3,400 km² of highly prospective tenure. Most of GRL’s ELs are sandwiched between Cadia’s Ridgeway copper-gold mine - one of Australia’s largest and lowest cost gold mines - to the south and Alkane’s Boda copper-gold porphyry discovery to the north. Additionally, the GRL’s exciting Narraburra Rare Earth project.
Multiple million-ounce neighbours:
- Newcrest (Cadia/Ridgeway – 3.2Bt @ 0.26% Cu and 0.37g/t Au)
- Evolution (Lake Cowal - 265Mt @ 1.06g/t Au)
- Alkane (Boda discovery)
- Regis (McPhillamys 69.8Mt @ 1.02 g/t Au)
- North Parkes (482Mt @ 0.56% Cu and 0.18g/t Au)
- Tomingley (9.4Mt @ 1.9g/t Au)
Excellent infrastructure – road, rail, power and water with land package proximal to Sydney.